mandag 12. juni 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 24

It's a new Monday, which means a new Menu Plan Monday post, thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Tomorrow is the deadline for the teachers to publish the grades for us who has written a BA thesis this term, so I'm a bit nervous until the results are in. Hopefully I will pass with an acceptable grade. *Fingers crossed*

I'm still doing a "freezer destash", but lucikly the pile of groceries are getting smaller and it will be even smaller when this week is over.

Stock photo from Pexels

Here is my menu plan for this week.
Monday; Nachos
Tuesday; Vegetarian Burgers
Wednesday; Fish & Chips
Thursday; Vegetarian Burgers
Friday; Fish & Chips
Saturday; Pasta With Broccoli and Cheese Sauce
Sunday; Norwegian "Pytt i Panne"

Do you have a menu plan? If so, what is your menu plan for this week?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar