torsdag 13. desember 2018

Thursday Thoughts; My Goals For And What I Look Forward To This Christmas Season

Christmas is fast approaching for most of us at this point, myself included. Luckily I've finishing buying the Christmas gifts a long time ago, so at this stage I only need to hand over a few gifts to my friends I haven't seen in a while.

Some of the stuff I look forward to this Christmas is to spend some time with my family, eat yummy food, relax and watch a couple of Christmas movies. I have also planned to have French Toast and hot chocolate for dinner, go ice skating, donate unwanted clothes and visit a museum if I manage to pull it all off.

One of the biggest perks of being single and child-free is that I can shape my own Christmas in the way I want to. I even don't mind doing some solo-dates (like ice-skating and visiting a museum), as I sometimes crave some alone time. Christmas is supposed to be fun, so I honestly don't see the point in pressuring oneself into doing something you honestly don't want to do.

No matter what you choose to do this Christmas season, I hope you have a lot of fun.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar