tirsdag 5. september 2017

Making a Home; Chore Checklists for Kids

Even though chores and cleaning can be a pain at times, it helps to be structured about it. When I was a teenager we had a checklist of my chores and I crossed things off when finished, whether it was taking out the garbage, cleaning the counter tops or other things. I basically knew what to do thanks to the list, which made everything easier, both for my father, stepmother and myself.

Based on own experience, I think chore checklists can be a great way to teach kids and teenagers about responsibilithy and being tidy. Let's face it, us adults know that the laundry doesn't do itself. If nothing else, it helps the kids become future responsible adults for the time they move out.

Stock photo from Pexels
So here is a list with chore checklists and other printables;
Free Printable Chore Chart for Kids
Printable Chore Checklist for Kids
Age Appropriate Chores for Kids
Free Printable Chore Schedule
DIY Printable Chore Chart
A Simple Chore System for Young Kids {with Free Printables!}
FREE Work for Hire Chore Cards for Kids
Stars Chore Bucks

What system do you use in terms of chores? Feel free to share below in the comments.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar