mandag 5. desember 2016

Menu Plan Monday Week 49

After a wee bit of chaos the last couple of weeks due to final exams, I've finally got the time to write a Menu Plan Monday post, hosted by I'm An Organizing Junkie. Like seriously, how do people with kids manage their days? I stuggle as it is and I'm both single and childless, so I want to give parents a wee bit of credit.

Luckily I have my last final exam on Wednesday, so I'm soon getting Christmas break. It is in a sense almost a bit bitterweet as I've finished my final written final exam a couple of weeks ago and this week I'm doing my last final oral exam, as in the spring I'm doing my BA thesis and only that. It's my last Christmas break from uni for crying out loud (and as you might figured out, it's a lot of countdowns/finals to cross out this year). Am I weird for actually enjoyng university a bit, apart from the actual exams of course?

I might need to stop now, otherwise this post is totally going to spiral into a post I didn't plan for. So here we go, here's my menu plan for this week.

Monday; Mexican Tomato Soup
Tuesday; Fish Fingers
Wednesday; Beef Stroganoff
Thursday; Spaghetti Bolognese
Friday; Leftovers from Thursday
Saturday; Fish Fingers
Sunday; Vegetable Soup

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar