fredag 6. juli 2018

Friday Finds; 6 Places For Your Coffee Fix in Stavanger

I'm not going to deny that I have a weak spot for Stavanger. I've spent a lot of time there, both as a kid and as a grown up. I've got fond memories of visiting my father's aunt living in Stavanger east or in general visiting a bunch of museums with my parents. As an adult I've not only studied in Stavanger, but I'm also currently working at an indie bookstore.

After all that time spent in Stavanger, I do have quite a few favourite spots. Today I wanted to talk about a few of my favourite coffee places in Stavanger.

Coffeeberry (Klubbgata)

Coffeeberry got a vintage feel when it comes to the decor, but they've also got good coffee and great baristas.

Helmer Te&Kaffe (Breigata)

Helmer Te&Kaffe is a combo of a shop and a coffee place with really charming atmosphere. They also have some really cosy benches outside where you can drink your coffee.

 Brostein Kafé (Øvre Strandgate)

Brostein Kafé is really cosy and is situated just across the Norwegian Canning Museum in Old Stavanger, so it's a bit off the beaten path, but still very accessable at a charming location.

Beans on Wheels (various locations)


Beans on Wheels is a coffee bike with really yummy coffee. Once I was lucky enough to try a Snickers Latte. As it is a coffee bike, they don't have a fixed location.

Street Coffee Stavanger (various locations)


Another coffee bike without any fixed location, but you can often find it at Domkirkeplassen during the summer months if the weather allows it.

Espresso House (Byterminalen)


Espresso House is one of my favourite go-to places in Stavanger for coffee. Not only is the coffee good, but the baristas are also really sweet and it has really cool interior. An added bonus is that it's right beside the train station.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar