lørdag 14. oktober 2017

Weekend Cooking; 10 Harvest Inspired Recipes To Try This Autumn

Those of you who have followed the blog a bit, probably know by now that I really enjoy the autumn. One of the things that I really love about the autumn is all the yummy food and today I wanted to write a short round-up of ten harvest inspired recipes to try this autumn. I'm a firm believer that it's important to eat yummy food and when it gets colder and darker, a good meal can be a real pick-me-up.

Stock photo from Pexels
In regards of a foodie pick-me-up, feel free to check out these harvest inspired recipes.
Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Fall Harvest Pizza w/Roasted Butternut, Cider Caramelized Onions + Bacon
How To Make the Ultimate Autumn Harvest Cheese Board
Harvest Stew With Smoked Sausage
Fall Harvest Cider Roasted Chicken with Walnut Goat Cheese + Grapes
Happy Harvest Soup
Heirloom Tomato Galette with Honey + Thyme
Oven Roasted Cardamom Plum Jam
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Apples, Nuts and Cranberries
Caramelized Balsamic Goat Cheese Pasta
Maple Cream Sweet Potato Soup with Cheddar Cinnamon Sugar Twist

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar