mandag 23. oktober 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 43

It's Monday again, which means it's time for another Menu Plan Monday post thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Sometimes I wonder what it is with my freezer and me? It "always" seems to fill up more quickly than I manage to do a destash. Oh well, luckily it means that I've got enough dinners for a while and need to do another "mini destash". That's where menu plans come in handy (aka have a bit of circulation).
Stock photo from Pexels
Here's my menu plan for this week.
Monday; Breaded Plaice
Tuesday; Mexican Stew
Wednesday; Leftovers
Thursday; Fish & Chips
Friday; Creamy Chicken Stew
Saturday; Leftovers
Sunday; Fish & Chips

What's on your menu plan for this week? Feel free to share below.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar