mandag 2. januar 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 1

Yay, time for the first Menu Plan Monday for 2017, thanks to the sweet blogger at I'm An Organizing Junkie. I hope that everyone had a nice New Year's Eve and is ready to tackle 2017.

Here is my menu plan for the first week of 2017.
Monday; Norwegian Pancakes
Tuesday; Indian Fish Curry
Wednsday; Leftovers from Tuesday
Thursday; Norwegian Pancakes
Friday; Chicken Tandoori
Saturday; Leftovers from Friday
Sunday; Vegetarian Sheperd's Pie

Do you have a weekly menu plan? If so, what's your plan for this week?

2 kommentarer:

  1. Chicken Tandoori sounds wonderful. I need to put that on my menu soon!

    I followed you here from I'm an Organizing Junkie. I'd love to have you pay me a visit. Here is the link to my menu this week: http://lifewithdee.com/menu-monday-january-2-2017/

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Chicken Tandoori is one of my favourites, so you got something to look forward to if you find the "right" recipe for it. :-)

      Slett