tirsdag 24. januar 2017

Making a Home; Round Up of Cold and Flu Remedies

It is certainly cold and flu season at the moment, so I wanted to share with you a little round up of cold and flu remedies. I might add that if you are really ill with high fever and all, I would probably recommend you a visit to your doctor and not use this as a substitute, but rather as an additional aid considering that I'm not a medical doctor (I do not want to kill my blog readers).

Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
Recovery Soup
Flu Buster Vegetable Soup
Honey Citrus Syrups
Cinnamon Milk

Even though I had a comment about getting the aid of a doctor if you are really sick, I do believe in the healing powers of natural ingredients (and other things, like taking a walk or creativity), but it all depends on the circumstances. Somtimes, the natural stuff is enough, but other times we probably need chemical medicines in order to get well - it's not like I recommend cancer patients to go on an all natural cure. I do believe in using common sense.

(Found at Pexels)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar