torsdag 13. oktober 2016

Thirsty Thursday; Slow Cooker Caramel Latte

I'm a big fan of using the slow cooker that I purchased a couple of years ago. Earlier this week when I was craving "fancy coffee", but didn't bother going to a coffee shop, I ended up making it myself in the slow cooker. Fair enough, I know it can't compete against a properly made coffee, but sometimes a "replacement" can work fine. And yes, you can use the slow cooker for more than just stews and soups.


Slow Cooker Caramel Latte
1 liter milk
5 dl strong brewed coffee
1 dl caramel coffee syrup

Add the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir. Cook it on high for about two hours until heated through. Then it is just to scoop it up into individual mugs. This recipe is for about 4 portions, depending on how big your mugs are.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar