mandag 31. oktober 2016

Menu Plan Monday Week 44

Wow, is it already Halloween and soon November? It is anyway a new Monday and therefore time for a new Menu Plan Monday post, thanks to the blogger I'm an Organizing Junkie.

I like to have a plan when it comes to dinners; I have an "overall menu plan" where I've listed all the dinners I have all the ingredients for, and with that one I plan my weekly menu. The overall menu plan helps me keep track of what dinners I have, so I don't end up planning to eat let us say fish for five days straight, and it also helps me use the groceries I do have at hand and what days I really need a plain simple dinner or leftovers (as I'm often a bit tired after lectures).

At the moment I'm having a bit of a "project" trying to clear out some of the stuff in my freezer and some of the canned goods I have due to a bit lack of storage (the punishment of living in a small flat I guess).

Here comes my menu plan for the week.

Monday; Leftovers from Sunday
Tuesday; Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup (with a few tweaks)
Wednesday; Leftovers from Tuesday
Thursday; Fish Fingers
Friday; Rajma Masala
Saturday; Aloo Mutter
Sunday; Salmon with Creme Fraiche and Mango Chutney

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar