lørdag 20. mai 2017

Weekend Cooking; Muffins With Mini Smarties

I'm among those people who suddenly gets a baking-kick. Recently, when I had a wee break in writing on my BA thesis, I ended up with baking muffins with mini smarties. Now I want to share the recipe with you. By the way, it is possible to use regular sized Smarties as well, I just happened to have the mini-version at home when I was baking the muffins.


Muffins With Mini Smarties
115 grams melted butter/margarine
1 1/2 dl sugar
2 eggs
2 dl all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Around 1 dl Smarties

Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.

In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar really well. Whisk the eggs and blend them in the sugar/butter mix little by little. Add flour, baking powder and Smarties and fold it gently into the batter until the batter is smooth.

Divide the batter into around 12 muffin papers, about 3/4 full.

Bake them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Let them cool on a rack.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar