mandag 15. mai 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 20

It's a new Monday, which means it's time for a new Menu Plan Monday post thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. At the moment, it's the final countdown in terms of my bachelor thesis as the hand-in deadline is in the beginning of next week. Because of that, I figured out it would probably be for the best in terms of my sanity that I make some quick and easy dinners (some of them freezer meals that just need some time in the ove). Boring? Maybe a little bit, but I do need to eat even though I'm a student and in terms of time management, dinners that make itself in the oven or are in general quick to make are really helpful. An added bonus is that I get the chance to do some destash in my freezer.

Stock photo from Pexels
So, here is my menu plan for this week;
Monday; Pasta di Parma
Tuesday; Breaded Plaice
Wednesday; Vegetarian Burgers
Thursday; Breaded Cod
Friday; Pasta di Parma
Saturday; Breaded Plaice
Sunday; Vegetarian Burgers

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar