mandag 24. juli 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 30

Monday, so we meet again. Oh well, at least it's time for a new Menu Plan Monday post, thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. My menu plan for last week didn't go quite as planned, as I had to go through 15-ish cardboard boxes at my father's place as he is having a massive clean up in the junk room. Personally, I ended up filling about 4 garbage bags full of stuff I didn't want any more, phew. Now it's just to order a dumpster to remove all the garbage, which is in a massive pile in the middle of the junk room. The fortunate thing is that it will be A LOT more tidy afterwards.

Stock photo from Pexels
Anyway, here is my menu plan for this week.

Monday; Norwegian Pancakes
Tuesday; Fish Fingers
Wednesday; Tortelloni
Thursday; Fish Fingers
Friday; Tortelloni
Saturday; Chicken Tandoori
Sunday; Leftovers from Saturday

What is on your menu plan for this week if you have one?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar