mandag 10. juli 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 28

It's a new Monday, which means it's time for a new Menu Plan Monday post, thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Even though I've had a freezer destash lately, it still continues, although I can admit that I have sometimes been a bit uninspired in terms of dinners (btw, if anyone has any good ideas what to make with 500g/one pound of skin and bone free Pollock filets, feel free to let me know).

Stock photo from Pexels
Regardless of inspiration or not, here is my menu plan for this week.
Monday; Pulled Salmon Wraps
Tuesday; Leftovers from Monday
Wednesday; Vegetarian Burgers
Thursday; Norwegian Meat Patties
Friday; Leftovers from Thursday
Saturday; Tortelloni
Sunday; Chicken with Sauce

2 kommentarer:

  1. All of these sound so good. I will try doing this, I probably can save some money and have great meals.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Feel free to try doing it. :-) Not only will you save a few quids, it also decrease the stress a little bit, as it's less chance of wondering "what will I make for dinner today?".

      Slett