lørdag 28. januar 2017

Weekend Cooking; Round Up of Vegetarian Comfort Food Recipes

It's still technically winter and there has been moments when I really wanted to hibernate with some good comfort food instead of being social being at a lecture or do home work. Due to the desire to hibernate, I figured out I could write a round up of vegetarian comfort food recipes, as I guessed I'm not the only one in need of some yummy food. The reason I chose vegetarian comfort food is basically because I'm trying to reduce eating meat, while also showing that it is still possible to eat some yummy comfort food while being vegetarian.

Stock photo from Pexels

So anyway, here's the list of recipes and I hope you will get inspired as I've listed a bit of variety.

Asian-Inspired

Slow Cooker

Sandwiches Etc

Various Recipes

1 kommentar:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work. I am also writing a blog on panini press read here. best panini press

    SvarSlett