onsdag 4. januar 2017

My Goals and Resolutions for 2017

Considering it is a new year, I wanted to set myself some goals that I will try to accomplish through the year. Some of the goals might be bigger, some of them might be smaller. Luckily not all goals have to be BIG in order to count. In the end, it is often the small accomplishments that count.


My goals for 2017 are these;
  • Shopping detox - don't buy anything unless I actually need it (aka the end of mindless shopping and the "oh, that looks cute, I'll buy it")
  • Create and maintain a budget
  • Finish my BA degree, majoring in English language and literature
  • Do a course at Coursera
  • Get a job
  • Write a novel
  • Write at least 8 posts a month at Add Norwegian Lifestyle
  • Start taking walks at a regular basis
  • Move towards being a pescetarian/flexitarian

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar