mandag 10. september 2018

Menu Plan Monday Week 37

It's Monday and I figured out it's time for me to join in on the Menu Plan Monday posts yet again, thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. As I'm writing this post, the rain is pouring down and I'm having a vital cup of coffee.

My two major grocery lists are written - I'm cheeky enough that I go through the ads for the supermarkets nearby in case they have something for sale/on discount that I can make use of. It aids me a bit financially so I can stretch the bucks a bit, yet at the same time have a bit of variation in terms of dinners and food in general.

Anyway, here's my menu plan for this week.
Monday; Fish & Chips
Tuesday; Norwegian Rice Grain Porridge
Wednesday; Norwegian "Kjøttkaker"
Thursday; Leftovers
Friday; Tortelloni
Saturday; Salmon Wok
Sunday; Not yet decided

Other;
Slow Cooker Maple French Toast Casserole
Gingerbread Cocoa/Hot Chocolate

What's on your menu plan this week? Feel free to share below.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar