tirsdag 4. september 2018

Making a Home; How to Hang Wall Art

Wall art can be a bit tricky to hang from time to time. One issue is the space, which I can attest is true - I have way to many pieces of art, but I don't have enough wall space for them all.

What I did, was that I collected a few pieces that sort-of fitted together (at least when it comes to size) and hung them up above my bed where I also took into consideration the frames themselves, but also whether the artwork should be hanging horizontally or vertically.

I'm not going to write a long and over-kill elaborate post on how to hang wall art properly, so I want to give you a few heads-up with a few links you might want to check out.
Done in a Day: Salon Wall
Tips On How To Hang Artwork… Properly
The Right Height to Hang Artwork and Mirrors – Tips and Ideas
How to Expertly Hang Art Paintings on Your Staircase Wall

Do you have any tips or tricks on how to hang art? Feel free to share below.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar