lørdag 15. april 2017

Weekend Cooking; Slow Cooker Chickpea Tikka Masala

Some of you might have figured out by now that I enjoy to use the slow cooker from time to time, esp. since it gives me the chance of cooking a big batch of something, have a lot of leftovers and that the slow cooker do the cooking for me so I can focus on other stuff (like studying).

Last week I made a vegan Chickpea Tikka Masala in the slow cooker and now I wanted to share the recipe with you.


Chickpea Tikka Masala
(Serves 6-8)
1 large onion, choped
3 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 400ml coconut milk
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teasoon garam masala
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon tumeric
Salt, to taste
Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish

Put everything, except the parsley, in the slow cooker. Cook for around 4 hours on high setting or 6 hours on low setting.

Serve with rice and fresh parsley.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar