fredag 28. april 2017

Friday Finds; The New Jewelry Brand Buddhism Enthusiast

I can easily admit that I'm by no means a slave-to-the-most-recent-trends fashionista or have a "thing" for expensive designer brands like Michael Kors etc (please don't even get me started on the fact that I've seen 12 year old girls having a Michael Kors bag as school bag here in Norway, as it's probably worth a blog post on its own).

What I wanted to share with you today is a new jewelry brand I came across, thanks to Instagram, which is called Buddhism Enthusiast and sells bracelets and necklaces at their online shop. The jewelry is simple, yet really stylish and for every purchase, 25 per cent is donated to help support buddism in war zones and protect buddhist patrimoine.

Personally, I ended up purchasing the Positive Mantra Bracelet, as I felt it suited me rather well considering my own outlook on life.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar