tirsdag 22. mai 2018

Making a Home; Growing Tulips and Aloe Plants

As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I do like growing plants/flowers and I am slightly addicted to Pinterest (I guess I'm not the only one who loves Pinterest?).

Anyway, Pinterest is a great resource for inspiration and ideas. Today I wanted to share with you a few things I might want to try sooner or later, even if it means a Pinterest-fail.

The first thing that I'm considering to do, is growing tulips in a glass jar. I can't help, but think this looks pretty, even though I'm unsure how good it is for the bulbs to be exposed in this manner. It is anyway a project I want to do just to try it.



The next thing I want to test out is growing an aloe plant. Part of the reason why I want to try this is because I have memories of my grandmother doing it, or at least that she had aloe plants once upon a time.


Have you tried any of these projects? How did it go? Or do you want to try them? Feel free to share your thoughts below.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar